I'm definitely turning into my late father!

I can't stand drivers:
. . . . who don't know and can't judge the width of their own car
. . . . in front of me who swing out onto the other side of the road to turn left
. . . . who leave huge gaps between cars on busy roads because they are so busy chatting/phoning/sleeping
. . . . who leave it until the very last minute to indicate as they approach the junction you are waiting to pull out from
. . . . at a T-Junction who sits there for hours waiting for the road to clear totally of any traffic, and that includes the truck half a mile down the road approaching from the left, and a car half a mile up the road approaching from the right
. . . . at a T-Junction who doesn't a least try to nose out in busy traffic
. . . . doing 52 mph in the centre lane of a relatively empty motorway
. . . . in cars beside me in heavy traffic with all the windows open as they listen to some angry chap on their CD shouting to the backing of someone manufacturing self-assembly furniture (called, I believe, rap music) or the sound of ducks being strangled to the backing of far eastern bagpipes (called, I believe, ethnic music)
. . . . who pull up beside me in the right-only filter lane who then cut in front of me to go straight on the moment the traffic lights change
. . . . in front of me in the inside lane who do not anticipate/are so blind they cannot see a stopped bus or packed vehicle and then pull out into my lane with absolutely no warning or mirror-signal-manoeuvre
. . . . who think using their indicators once in a while actually gives them permission to pull out in front of me whenever they choose without looking
. . . . who can plainly see the lane closed signs on the motorway but insist trammelling up that lane at 70 mph and then pushing in two metres before the lane disappears

Comments